Term and Condition
* Booking Confirmation
Once we received your booking details, we will contact you for confirming.
* Cancellation of a Booking
To reserve a table, we do require full payment at the time of booking. No tentative bookings will be held without this payment. No refund is available if you cancel on or after 28 December 2021.
Cancellations made more than 5 days prior to your booking date will incur a charge of 25% of the booking price.
* Time limits
Please ensure you arrive on time for you allocated service time.
- First sitting is from 5:15pm until 7.45pm. Guest tables are required to be vacant at 8pm
- Second Sitting is from 8.15pm until 11.30pm. Guest tables are required to be vacant at 11:45pm.
* Car Park
Patrons are encouraged to park in the CBD or catch public transport into the city for the evening then take a short stroll across the Sky Bridge or down Hughes Avenue and into the celebrations. Kitchener Drive will be closed from 3pm with limited on-street parking available along Stokes Hill Road, the Darwin Convention Centre and the Mavie Street Overflow.
* Special requirements
All menu selections are subject to the availability of produce and we reserve the right to vary menu items at any time prior to the event.
If guests have special dietary requests, please advise us on Bannsangdarwin@gmail.com
* Child under 5
We only have a small number of high chairs available, therefore are unable to guarantee any requests. All tables and high chairs will be sold on a “first-in, first-served basis”.
· Bannsang Darwin take all necessary care but accepts no responsibility for damage or loss of your property prior to, during, and after the NYE 2021 event. You will be financially responsible for any loss or damage caused by you to the building(s), furniture, fittings, and any equipment.
· Bannsang Darwin Practices the Responsible Service of Alcohol.
· 15% service fee applies for any charges occurring on the day of the event, due to public holiday rates.